Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



This our new little nephew.  Can't get enough of those big brown eyes!  He is the first cousin on my husband's side of the family!!!  We have waited a long time for this little buddy!  I thought it was fitting to post these (since I'm up :) on Mother's Day!  Loren you are such a great mom.  I love your little family and wish we could see you guys much more!  And all I can say is kiss those cheeks for me! EVERY DAY!!!

And I'd also like to thank my wonderful Mother.  I'm so lucky to have her. I'm so grateful for her much improved health and that she is still here!!  I'm so happy that you love and enjoy my kids.  They love you so much too!  Thanks for listening to me, and brightening each day of my life!

Also my Mother-in-Law.  Thank you for your ever-positive attitude.  We love you so much!  Thank you for your patience and love for our children.  You are a great example to me.

And one last thing...Thanks to my children.  The good and the frustrating.  I know they teach me more than I could ever teach them.  Thanks for your patience and forgiveness when I fall short. Thanks for sweet notes, giant hugs, and helpful attitudes. And don't grow up so fast!




 
 

No comments: